A couple of random cards

Just a couple of odd cards I made today!

This first one is for ColourQ's Challenge #164 to use these colours. I will totally admit I was baffled by these and almost went for my PTI go-to sets of Grunge Me and Rock On, but thought I would use my Taylored Expressions version of these sets for a change.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


My next card is for Mojo Monday Challenge #268 for the sketch and F4A143 to use newsprint (and red, black and white as an optional extra - I did vanilla instead of white to match my DSP though!)


Recipe:


And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What a way to rock the color challenge! I love it! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both gorgeous!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cool card. Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card really rocks! perfect way to use those colours! thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...