Pretty Peony

It was a Bank Holiday here in the UK which means we got an extra day off for the weekend, so I made the most of my time and did another full day of crafting! (I guess I really should have been marking all that Literacy work in my school bag, but crafting was just so very tempting and I just had to give in!). I decided to catch up with all the challenges for the Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Hop they had this weekend. The only challenge I couldn't do was the boys card one as I have no stamps whatsoever that have boys or even men on them, other than my Easter bunny one and I couldn't even adapt him to anything else, so I'm going to order some tonight!

Anyway this card is for Kraftin' Kimmie's Krop Challenge #1 to use kraft (I used this gorgeous patterned paper from one of my new Echo park pads, which is basically a kraft colour, so hope that counts!), for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #177 to use banners and for The Sweet Stop's Sketch Challenge #209.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Peony from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Celebration Circle Pennants from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Primrose Petals, Pool Party both from Stampin' Up, Cheapy White from stash, Neenah Solar Crest, Everyday Eclectic Patterned Papers from Echo Park

Inks: Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Circle Pennants Dies from Whimsy Stamps, Pool Party Baker's Twine from Stampin' Up, Butterflies Die Set 1 from La-La Land Crafts

And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. What a fab card! Your colouring on the image is lovely, and doesn't that dp match the frills on the dress so well! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sweet Stop this week! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, don't these papers work well together. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty papers and a darling image! The butterfly is the perfect accent for your beautiful card, Vannessa! It's always good to see you participating in The Sweet Stop Challenge...thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...