A Yankee Plane?

This week's challenge #112 on Friday Mash Up is to take your favourite sports team's colours and make a CAS card using them. Now I have no real interest in sport as such (I do zumba twice a week and that's about it for me!), so I took the colours of my boyfriend's fave baseball team - the New York Yankees (with an order request to include pinstripes too! ). I did keep it very CAS (for me anyway) and came up with this.


Recipe:

Stamps: Sew Simple Borders, Fly Away both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla both from Stampin' Up

Inks: Not Quite Navy from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Fly Away Dies from Papertrey Ink, Buttons from stash

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but as a Red Sox fan I cannot like your card ;) (ask your boyfriend about the rivalry!).

    Seriously though, you did a great job using the colors for NY and I love the pinstripes behind the scene you created! Great job mashing it up!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Those pinstripes are perfect. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vannessa! Those pinstripes are perfect for the background. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...