A Pink Rose for my Aunt

It's my Aunt's birthday next week I thought I would use the sketch from Mojo Monday's Challenge #305 and the colours from Inkspirational's Challenge #32 to come up with this pretty card. I do love these colours together - I chose Pink Pirouette and Gumball Green and they do look really good together!


And here's my card...


Recipe:

Stamps: Rosie Posie, Sending You both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Stack (Retired), Bride DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pink Pirouette, Gumball Green both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Hobbycraft, Rosie Posie Dies from Papertrey Ink, Fancy Tags 2 from Spellbinders

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love the shapes here and the interpretation of our colour combo is perfect on your elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I like all of the paper layering and your use of the colors is great! The finishing touch of pearls is perfect! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vannessa, this is AMAZING!!! LOVE the beautiful use of colors and lots of white space--it's so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Vannessa, this is so pretty and feminine, your aunt will love this special birthday card! So nice to see you playing along with us at Inkspirational, hope you join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa what a beautiful birthday card! The colors worked so well on the sketch and it turned out so feminine! Thanks so much for joining us as Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...