Inkspirational Hallowe'en

Yep another Hallowe'en card and as I'm doing an inspiration table at the next Stampin' Up training day hosted by the lovely Monica and Bekka, you'll see quite a few more bits and pieces for Hallowe'en on here, so apologies if you get bored of it all! Anyway, this one is for Inkspirational's Challenge #38 which is a CASE inkspiration this week and this is the card to CASE - gorgeous isn't it?!


And here's mine with a Hallowe'en theme!


Recipe:

Stamps: Halloween Bash from Stampin' Up

Papers: Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Whisper White, Witches Brew DSP all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Summer Starfruit, Basic Black both form Stampin' Up

Accessories: Oval Punch, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch all from Stampin' Up (I could swear blind I had the decorative label punch - I know I have! - but could I find it when I needed it! Nope! Checked every drawer possible, but nowhere to be found. No idea what I've done with that!)

Anyway that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Wow Vannessa! This is a fabulous CASE of my card! I love the designer paper panels and the three ribbons across the card are the perfect touch. Wonderful Halloween theme! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CASE! I love your DP and that tag is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vannessa, this is TOTALLY fun!!! LOVE the Halloween theme and I adore that paper! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous CASE Vannessa - a wonderful mix of patterns you have going on there! Love the three ribbon strips - a very sweet accent detail!
    Hope you find your missing punch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational again, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic Halloween card and a great CASE. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect seasonal take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...