Roller Girl

I discovered yet another fabulous digi stamp company, The Stamping Chef, through the Kit and Clowder group on Facebook this week and bought a load of their gorgeous stamps. I couldn't wait to get using one of them today so ran into work very early this morning and printed them all off (I am officially on holiday for 2 weeks, but as my own printer is dead and the one at work is much better anyway, it's easier for me to run in for half an hour and print some images off!).

Anyway this card is for The Stamping Chef's Challenge #24 Anything Goes, Crafty Little Fairies Challenge to add buttons, Creative Inspirations Challenge #260 to use red and pink (I did have to add some black though as the red and hot pink were just too bright together!) and for Deep Ocean Challenge #75 to be inspired by a movie. Can you guess what movie mine is from?


Of course it's Roller Girl from the movie Boogie Nights with a pink and red twist though! And notice my fabulous new watermark too which I also got from The Stamping Chef in the digi bundle I bought. Tamara did such a fabulous job creating it for me and was really quick too! 

Recipe:

Stamps: Shebe Dangerous from The Stamping Chef, Signature Series: Dress Form, Everyday Classics, Tag It's #6 and #10 all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo Prints DSP (Retired), Summer Picnic DSP (Retired), Red Glimmer Paper all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red, Melon Mambo, Basic Black all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Corner Rounder Punch both from Stampin' Up, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Labels 14 all from Spellbinders, Nesting Stars Dies from X-Cut, Buttons from The Works, Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (Not sure if this is too brown/dark but my E21 is running out so that doesn't help at all!)
Hair - RV21, RV23, RV10
Pinks - RV23, RV25, RV29
Reds - R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I love your pink Monochrome card!! Gorgeous layout and love all the Sparkle to it. So happy you have discovered us at The Stamping Chef. Tamara the owner is always drawing new images so check the store out regularly. Thankyou for joining us at TSC. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...