Elegant Tabitha

I wanted to use this gorgeous image from The Stamping Chef today for their Challenge #27 and as she's so elegant looking went for a more elegant style card, at least I hope it's more elegant. I pulled out my new patterned papers, The Queen's Heart from 7 Dots Studio, which are just stunning papers. This card is also for Crafting When We Can's Challenge #68 to use the sketch below and Scrapbook Stamp Society's Challenge #40 anything goes with an option to use a sentiment.


And here's my card...I made it into an easel card as I haven't done one of those for a while. I decided not to over embellish it either as I wanted the papers to stand out. I did change the circle to an oval as it fitted my image better as well.


Recipe:

Stamps: Tabitha from The Stamping Chef, Die-Namics Polka Dot Greetings from MFT, Fancy Flourishes from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla all from Stampin' Up, The Queen's Heart Patterned Papers from 7 Dots Studio, Neenah Solar Crest Card

Inks: Soft Sky, Early Espresso both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Button both from Stampin' Up, Die-Namics Polka Dot Greetings Die from MFT, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, A2 Bracket Borders One Dies all from Spellbinders, Filigree Corner Die from La-La Land Crafts, Twine from Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Baby Blue Liquid Pearls

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, R20
Hair - E71, E77, E79
Dress - BG10, BG11, BG000
Accessories: R02, R05

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for  stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful elegant card, suits this stamp perfectly. Thank you for joining in the fun over at the stamping Chef,
    Floss
    DT
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely easel card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card. I like the scalloped edge. Great job using the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Vannessa.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card & love what you've done with the sketch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our Die Cut challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card with a sweet image and gorgeous embellishments! Thank you for sharing at Scrapbook Stamp Society! Hugs Julie DT xox

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...