Cupcake Ellie

I managed to get hold of a few more digis from The Paper Nest Dolls this week (Thank you Christine!) and had to use another one this weekend. I can feel another addiction coming on! LOL. This card is for The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #13 Anything Goes, Sketch and Stash's Challenge #142 to use the sketch below (My new stash is my new digi and my old stash is the ribbons which have been in my pink ribbon boxes for years!) and for In The Pink's Challenge #47 to use food.


And here's my card...A little more CAS than usual from me,, but a cute card still...


Recipe:

Stamps: Cupcake Ellie from The Paper Nest Dolls, Framed Out #2 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Real Red all from Stampin' Up, Sweet Owl Patterned Papers fro First Edition, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose (Retired), Pretty in Pink (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Framed Out #2 Die from Papertrey Ink, Cupcake Punch from Stampin' Up, Ribbons and Buttons from stash, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Brown Dots - E25, E27
Brown Striipes  - E27, E29
Dark Pink - R81, R83, R85
Light Pink - RV000, RV00, RV02
Cherry - R35, R37, R39

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. oh just look at them cupcakes. my mouths watering!! lovely card i love your colouring and of course all the pink!!! Thanks for joining us at In The Pink xxx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Vannessa and I love your pink and girly colour palette and papers too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE this is a super cute card!!!! Fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty Thank you for joining us at PND. All the best of wishes Sharon x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrummy card - adorable image and fabulous detailing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...