Pretty in Pink

I thought I would enter the All Dressed Up Challenge #20 Flower Power this week using a fairly new digi that I haven't yet used. this one is called Mirror Mirror and she is just so pretty, don't you think? This card is also for Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #249 to make a project for a special celebration (I think any birthday is special!), Through The Craft Room Door's Anything Goes Challenge, The Outlawz Saturday paper A La Mode Challenge Fashionista and Papertake Weekly's Challenge to use a die cut.

And here she is, getting all ready for either a night out or a night in bed, depending on how you view her I guess. I went for an easel card as I didn't leave any room for a sentiment!


Recipe:

Stamps: Mirror Mirror from All Dressed Up, Signature Series: Dress Form from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Primrose Petals, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla all from Stampin' Up, All Dolled Up Patterned Papers from Glitz

Inks: Primrose Petals from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Anita's 3D Gloss, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Range, Stamen from Live & Love Crafts, Heart Pearls from Hobbycraft, Lace & Ribbon combo from my lovely friend Judy, Fancy Framed Tags 2 Dies from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Mirror - C0, C1
Dressing Table & Stool - E50, E51, E53, E59
Dark Red - R56, R89, R59
T-shirt - R81, R83, R85
Cushion, Perfume Bottle & Butterflies - R00, R01, R02
Carpet - RV32, RV34
Wall - R00, R01

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. First saw this over at The Outlawz, Vannessa, and it's magnificent! Love all the pink. Thanks so much for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck in the draw and I hope we're going to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vanessa.
    The lace and ribbon are a perfect finishing touch to your girlie creations.

    Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up and good luck
    All Dressed Up challenge
    Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love those colours!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colour scheme and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty...thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...