Baby It's Cold Outside

I managed to squeeze in a challenge card today after making my DT cards and had to join in The East Wind's challenge after winning their Facebook challenge this week. I got 3 gorgeous new digis as my prize, but I bought this one just the day before!

This card is for The East Wind's Challenge #19 Baby It's Cold Outside and for 613 Avenue Create's Challenge #99 Anything Goes.

And here she is - her hair didn't really work very well today. It was starting to get dark when I was colouring her and although I have a daylight lamp right over where I was colouring, it wasn't really bright enough (or maybe I actually should have been wearing my glasses which I wasn't doing - naughty me!).


Recipe:

Stamps: Aurora Waiting For You from The East Wind, On Ice from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Lost Lagoon from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Molotow White Paint Pen

Accessories: Lost Lagoon Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Wink of Stella Clear, Doo-Hickey Sweet Lovely Lace Die from Magnolia, Gems from Papermania, Ice Crystal Dies 1, 2 & 3 6002/2018, 6002/2019 & 6002/2020 all from Joy Crafts

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Scarf - G40, G43, G46
Headband - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Top - BG70, BG72, BG75
Sleeves - BG10, BG11, BG13
Snowflakes- BG11, BG13, BG72

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vannessa...gorgeous card!! Your colouring as always is flawless...I love the colours and embellishments!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image and love the die-cuts -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...