In The Pink Challenge #59 Pink Christmas

Exciting news for you today! The lovely Christine has asked me to join the In The Pink Challenge blog as a Pink Lady! I was so thrilled to be asked and of course just had to accept as pink is my favourite colour! Today is my debut as a new DT member and this fortnight we would like you to make a Christmas card, using, of course, our favourite colour PINK!

I used one of my new Lacy Sunshine digis for this challenge and whilst I have seen lots of cards made with her in blue, I think she looks fabulous in pink, don't you?! I added lots of mirror card, and boy it that hard to photograph! I used this cute pompom trim I found in a box of stash and then used the cut off pompoms to add to the centre of the snowflakes. Love it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Snow Bunny Ethereal Enchantress from Lacy Sunshine, On Ice from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Silver Mirror Card from Dovecrafts, Vintage Frost Basics 3rd, 4th, 5th and 19th of December all from Maja Design

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Wink of Stella - Dark Pink & Clear

Accessories: Pompom Trim from Live & Love Crafts, Ribbon from Docrafts, Ice Crystal Border Die, Ice Crystal Dies #1, #2 & #3 all from Joy Crafts, Die-Namics Eyelet Lace Border Die, Eyelet Doily Die both from MFT

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Dark Pink - R81, R83, R85
Eyes - E42, E43, E44
Dress - RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the In The Pink Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you're there too? Just remember your card has to have more pink on it than any other colour! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vannessa, welcome to the team! This is such a fabulous debut - the image is gorgeous and I love those beautiful snowflakes :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...