Lacy Sunshine Challenge #52 Winged Things

Good morning and welcome to my post for the new Lacy Sunshine Challenge #52. This fortnight we are challenging you to use winged things - think fairies, birds, butterflies, anything with wings. I love winged things challenges as they let me show my love of all things fairy!

For my card this time I am using one of Heather's gorgeous Ethereal Enchantress digis. I totally love this collection and have so many of them now, but I can't stop getting them! I have used the beautiful Wisteria Enchantress and kept to a purple and green colour combo, which I really like!


This card is also for
Creative Inspiration's Challenge #300 to use the sketch below

Recipe:

Stamps: Wisteria Enchantress from lacy Sunshine Stamps, Mat Stack 2 Collection from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Perfect Plum, Garden Green, Whisper White & Perfect Plum Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Perfect Plum & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Garden Green Ribbon (Retired) & Sizzix Large Delicate Doily Die both from Stampin' Up, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Glitter Stamen from Live & Love Crafts, Doily from Dovecraft, Tag from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - V91, V93, V95, V99
Green - YG61, YG63, YG67
Flowers & Shoes - V20, V22, V25
Branch - E43, E44, E49

Don't forget to pop on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous entries from the design team and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too. 

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautifull card Vanessa. I like you colour combo also!

    Hugs,

    Natasja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vannessa, this is just exquisite! Gorgeous coloring and design. WOW! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and color combo. I love the earthy feel of this card and I love that digi! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card design!! And such beautiful coloring!! One of my favorite color combos!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image is gorgeous, Vanessa, and you did her justice coloring her so beautifully and choosing this wonderful color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous image and your coloring is fabulous! Love the layout and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Good Luck. Hope to see you back again. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I like the purple and green color combo and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...